Write For Us -Become a Contributor-Serve Dogs
servedogs.com is one of the fast-growing Dogs/pets Niche Blog. Our experts try their level best to provide valuable content for their readers after in-depth research. We publish articles regarding dogs Health care, Food, First Aid, best tips, and information for pet care, cleaning, safety, behavior, etc. Write For US.
If you are an Dogs expert and skilled writer in and want to write a guest post for us, share your tips and ideas with the Servedogs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your work should be 100% original without grammatical or linguistic errors.
- Do Proper keyword research. The keyword volume must be 500 to 1000 globally. Guest posts without proper keywords research will not be accepted.
- Article length Should 1000-1500 words, web-ready, and optimized.
- Use catchy headlines in your article, which can create interest in readers. Use headings, bullets, and numbering where necessary.
- Add hyperlinks to the primary sources to substantiate the facts you have used.
- Add at least 3 Original Images, including feature image. Using Google images without permission is illegal and may cost us penalties.
- Servedogs Team reserve the right to edit the article and to delete the content without any notice.
- We are sometimes busy with the ongoing work here, and it may take up to 2 to 3 days to respond to you.
- We don’t publish any previously published articles on our site.
- Other pet topics are allowed, but Topics related to Dogs are more appreciating.
- You can only be permitted one follow back-link to your website so mentioned your site and anchor text at the end of the article.
- Before publishing, your article will be checked for plagiarism. If we satisfy and publish your article, we will inform you via email.
- If the servedogs Team found any plagiarism or copy-write content, images, etc., we reserve the right to delete your article without any notice.
- Contact us for the guest post at email@example.com Our team will respond shortly.