Servedogs.com is known as one of the best resources for Dogs/pets related articles. We publish articles regarding Health care, Food, First Aid, best tips, and information for pet care, cleaning, safety, behavior, etc.
If you are an expert and skilled writer and want to write a guest post for us, share your tips and ideas with the servedogs team. We are currently accepting guest posts from good and expert pet writers.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your work should be 100% original without grammatical or linguistic errors.
- Article length Should 700-1000 words, web-ready, and optimized.
- Use catchy headlines in your article, which can create interest in readers. Use headings, bullets, and numbering where necessary.
- Add hyperlinks to the primary sources to substantiate the facts you have used.
- Add at least 3 Original Images, including feature image. Using Google images without permission is illegal and may cost us penalties.
- Servedogs team reserve the right to edit the article and to delete the content without any notice.
- We are sometimes busy with the ongoing work here, and it may take up to 2 to 3 days to respond to you.
- We don’t publish any previously published articles on our site.
- Other pet topics are allowed, but issues related to Dogs are more appreciating.
- You can only be permitted one follow backlink to your website so mentioned your site and anchor text at the end of the article.
- Before publishing, your article will be checked for plagiarism. If we satisfy and publish your article, we will inform you via email.
- If the serve dogs team found any plagiarism of copywrites content, images, etc., we reserve the right to delete your article without any notice.
- Send your article in word file along with pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will respond shortly.